Blog Comments

  1. Wolfshadow's Avatar
    I have the 2.0 already! How idiotic do you think I am?! That's the most readily available one so far as I've seen.

    Also, this one:
    Updated November 23rd, 2016 at 04:45 PM by Wolfshadow
  2. Depletion_Garden's Avatar
    There's a Lily one too and a Saber 2.0 with upgraded more detailed figma parts.

    What bloody rock were you living under?
  3. mAc Chaos's Avatar
    Something similar happened to me but with all the photos I'd taken on the phone. It was like 800 of them.
  4. ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    http://www.mother4game.com/
    http://blog.mother4game.com/

    It's gonna get C&D'd to Hell and back within days if it ever releases.
  5. Wolfshadow's Avatar
    Stabbed with a fork. C'mon, at least get it right. It's actually less the stabbing part, more the angriness part. And you don't actually seem to be disagreeing with me so much as attacking my character. But you know, abrasive as you are, I'm still so happy that you care enough to keep responding to me.

    It's the ultimate battle between positivity and negativity! Total madness and common sense! A ten story dragon and Aoko…Aozaki… oh god, I just realized that this can't possibly go well for me…
    Updated August 29th, 2016 at 11:58 PM by Wolfshadow
  6. GayBeamu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconic
    I disagree, because the vast majority of your posts have felt like this to me
    a shame that a person disagreeing with you feels like being stabbed
  7. Wolfshadow's Avatar
    No stabbing urges?
    I disagree, because the vast majority of your posts have felt like this to me:
    I'm the guy on the left, as you can see by my annoyingly cheery disposition.
    ...
    You know what? I'm bored of being serious for so long. I'm going back to my usual disposition.
    You're not the guy on the right: The one on the left is me, and the one on the right is the serious person who I was, as you put it, rollplaying. It's not nearly as difficult for me to be me.
  8. GayBeamu's Avatar
    i feel no stabbing urges

    And yes I know that you're referring to the Ridley scene obviously and didn't imply that I didn't
  9. Wolfshadow's Avatar
    No, I was talking specifically about the scene where... never mind. It's like if it doesn't piss you off, you skip it until I say something that infuriates you... so, yeah, sure, your'e right. And you do realize that though I said "only idiotic," I still know it's idiotic, right?
    Or are you not going to pay attention to that because reading it isn't filling you with an almost irresistible urge to stab me repeatedly?

    I'm not saying it's a good game either. Just that I tolerate it.
  10. GayBeamu's Avatar
    No, even if considered completely separate from the franshise it's still crap, just not to the same extent. For one it's the only Metroid I've played that was an utter bore to play through. And saying "If they'd placed it earlier in the timeline it wouldn't be shit" doesn't change the fact that the actual placement was shit.
  11. Wolfshadow's Avatar
    I found Other M fine. It's not a particularly good game, but I don't think it's a particularly bad game, it just doesn't even come close to the standards we've come to recognize in Metroid games, and disappointed everyone. I can understand why people didn't like it though. Fair share of complaints on my end. I just didn't let it ruin the game for me, which only happened because I'm disgustingly upbeat. My main complaint was no missiles without switching to first person. The Ridley scene was only idiotic because of it's placement on the timeline. It would have been better for the breakdown to have been in a flashback to Zero-Mission era. And presently she'd be getting ready to splatter him all over the walls.
  12. Level 99 Lolicon's Avatar
    >complaining about weird people on an eroge forum

  13. GayBeamu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconic
    Yes, I know. I don't even talk like this normally, but I'm nearly falling asleep here and have fewer inhibitions. And do you really have to push me? Will a giant intergalactic lobster break through the wall of your house and drag you away into the darkness of space if you were to be polite to me?
    ignoring the ravings of intergalactic lobsters I originally just pointed out you making a strawman out of people who don't like other m for the valid reason of it being a bad game in pretty much every way other than visuals
    Quote Originally Posted by McJon01
    Other M was p bad tho, got ten minutes in and couldn't go on
    got 100% because i'm a masochist
  14. Mcjon01's Avatar
    Other M was p bad tho, got ten minutes in and couldn't go on
  15. SeiKeo's Avatar
    theres no such thing as physical gender op
  16. Wolfshadow's Avatar
    Yes, I know. I don't even talk like this normally, but I'm nearly falling asleep here and have fewer inhibitions. And do you really have to push me? Will a giant intergalactic lobster break through the wall of your house and drag you away into the darkness of space if you were to be polite to me?
  17. GayBeamu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconic
    who made me go demoncrazy
    normal people do not talk like this
  18. Wolfshadow's Avatar
    Thank you @keo. That's… kinda embarrassing actually. Being able to change your gender in the settings is kind of disconcerting. Is it supposed to be your gender identity rather than your physical gender? Because that seems weird.

    This site is weird.

    And this isn't news to me, so why am I continuing about this.

    Also, GayBeamu, I am calm now, but you were the person who made me go demoncrazy in the first place. And now, I'm sure that the next time I try to spell democracy on my phone it will be autocorrected to a word that isn't real.
    Updated August 28th, 2016 at 10:54 PM by Wolfshadow
  19. Xamusel's Avatar
    ...good grief. Perhaps I should express my thoughts in a separate blog post. The drama here... this is getting ridiculous!

    Also, when I say "express my thoughts", I mean on what I was going to say about fan games I'm working on. Nothing else.
    Updated August 28th, 2016 at 10:37 PM by Xamusel
  20. GayBeamu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconic
    Well, she logged out, so I guess that's a yes. Maybe I can actually hold a dialogue with people now.
    No I'm just in invisible mode. I have been for months so I know you must have seen that on the previous comments.

    also lol calm down
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast