View RSS Feed

Petrikow

Have you ever been so Swedish that you played music with scissors?

Rate this Entry

Comments

  1. I3uster's Avatar
    I thankfully have never been the slightest bit Swedish in my life, but I wish everybody who is the best of luck with their lives.
  2. Petrikow's Avatar
    You're missing out.

    Then again, I heard Germans are very alike us. They have no emotions and work until either their body or mind breaks, and in the latter case, it sometimes results in the entire German populace going mad and trying to conquer the world every now and then.

    I don't think we have that last point in common.
  3. SeiKeo's Avatar
    I feel ashamed to be slightly Swedish now.
  4. Break's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow
    You're missing out.

    Then again, I heard Germans are very alike us. They have no emotions and work until either their body or mind breaks, and in the latter case, it sometimes results in the entire German populace going mad and trying to conquer the world every now and then.

    I don't think we have that last point in common.
    You're mixing a little tadbit up there: the worldconquerers are always Austrians. They just get so heated up during it that we cant help but go with their flow then though.
  5. Strife ❤️'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear
    I feel ashamed to be slightly Swedish now.
    I thought you were 101% American?
  6. SeiKeo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Break
    You're mixing a little tadbit up there: the worldconquerers are always Austrians. They just get so heated up during it that we cant help but go with their flow then though.
    who is otto von bismark, regis

    Quote Originally Posted by Strife212
    I thought you were 101% American?
    Let me sing you the song of my people
    Updated April 25th, 2013 at 04:51 PM by SeiKeo
  7. Petrikow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Strife212
    I thought you were 101% American?
    Leo claims 101% of every nationality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Break
    You're mixing a little tadbit up there: the worldconquerers are always Austrians. They just get so heated up during it that we cant help but go with their flow then though.
    What are these "Austrians" you speak of?
    Updated April 25th, 2013 at 04:50 PM by Petrikow
  8. Spinach's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear
    I feel ashamed to be slightly Swedish now.
    Leo stop pretending you're every ethnicity that isn't dark skinned. You're getting ridiculous, almost as ridiculous as a Mexican who thinks he's Irish.
  9. SeiKeo's Avatar
    But I am. I'm sorry you can't be that cultured, being from the south.
  10. Spinach's Avatar
    Muh red man culture, stop insulting it.
  11. SeiKeo's Avatar
    I am way more Swedish than you are indian.
  12. Spinach's Avatar
    Well that's true, I'm not Indian at all!
  13. Enhance's Avatar
    Death metal cover on scissors pls
  14. Lycodrake's Avatar
    Spin, pls. You can't be a true Southerner without having a bit of American Indian in your blood. :V
  15. ZidanReign's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake
    Spin, pls. You can't be a true Southerner without having a bit of American Indian in your blood. :V
    This is not-um... 100% true... ahem.
  16. bahamut zero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow
    What are these "Austrians" you speak of?
    kangaroos, crocodile dundee.
  17. Break's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear
    who is otto von bismark, regis


    guy came from the region that is now Austria, still counts.
  18. SeiKeo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Break
    guy came from the region that is now Austria, still counts.
    strike 2, son.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sch%C3%B6nhausen